Sunday, March 6, 2022

Gaming Birthday Card ~ Game On ~ Kindred Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a cute birthday card that I made for my son's birthday. He is a game loving addict and I thought the products from the new Game On Limited Edition box {sadly, this box is sold out now} from Kindred Stamps would be perfect for making a card for him. I was also super lucky that the box shipped the same day and I could get his card done quick!


I cut the pattern papers from the box and adhered them to a black card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I wanted to add a touch of yellow and the cute star die that's included in the box were a perfect little touch for the card.


I stamped the cute Mario-like character and colored him with the following Copic Markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E70, E74
Mustache ~ N1, N3, N5
Gloves ~ C00, C2
Hat / Clothes ~ R20, R14, R27, B00, B02, B28, Y06
Shoes ~ E21, E23
Background ~ B000, YG11, YG17


I die cut the colored image with a circle die and adhered the sentiment to the back of the circle. I adhered the two pieces to the card front and then adhered the stars. I adhered the card front to a white A2 top fold card base to finish it off. It turned out so cute and he loved it!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.