Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Thanks So Much Tulips ~ New Adhesive Transfers ~ Unity Stamp Co. & ThermoWeb Collab

 Hello there crafty friend!
Have you seen the amazing new release from Unity and ThermoWeb today?! They've collaborated on the cool new Adhesive Transfers and both design teams have shared a bunch of amazing inspiration on their blogs and on a fun Instagram hop, along with the Gina K. Design design team too!! I'm in awe of all the amazing inspiration shared!


First of all, please forgive the photos... these amazing Adhesive Transfers make such shiny and beautiful cards that they are hard to get good photos! But they are gorgeous in person, I promise! CAS is one of my fave styles of cards so this idea came to mind while the beautiful Layering Tulip Stencil was re-released last week.


I ink blended some Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Kitsch Flamingo, Shabby Shutters, and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide inks over the Layering Tulips Stencil.


No need for a laminator for these amazing Adhesive Tranfers!! I just used my Big Shot to apply the Thanks and So Much sentiments from the Adhesive Transfers Sentiments 1 pack to my card stock. I used the Gold Glitter Deco Foil Transfer Foils by Unity, as well.
Super easy peasy and gorgeous!

*** Crafty Tip ~ be sure to completely dry your Distress Oxide inks either with a heat tool or let them sit overnight so the Adhesive Transfer will adhere to the oxides. ***


I used a couple amazing dies from Gina Marie Designs for my focal piece layers... the Wonky Stitched Oval and Pleated Lace Oval dies. I adhered those to a white A2 top fold card base. And finished off the card with a few black rhinestones from the Rainbow Bling Rhinestones pack from Gina Marie Designs.

You can check out my process video here... Thanks So Much Tulips | New Adhesive Transfers | Unity & ThermoWeb.


I sure hope you'll head over to Unity and check out these amazing new Adhesive Transfers... they are so fun to play with and you don't need a laminator to use them! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.