Monday, August 30, 2021

Membership Monday ~ August 2021 KOM Pumpkin Season ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am back with one more Membership Monday post for the month of August... and today I'm sharing another Fall inspired card using the beautiful girl from the August 2021 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. called Pumpkin Season!! I had a blast coloring up this beautiful stamp!


I stamped the girl and sentiment on a piece of white card stock with Gina K. Amalgam black ink and then die cut it with the Big Little Chain Mini Slimline die from Gina Marie Designs. I also die cut a scrap of pattern paper from the Apple Pickin {paper pack} from Unity with the same die and then die cut it again with the reverse side of the Stitched Hillside Borders die from Lawn Fawn. When I say reverse side I mean I didn't use the stitched side... I just used the outer curved side to get the cut I wanted. I hope that makes sense.


Then I colored up the image with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11
Hair ~ E21, E25, E29
Hat ~ C00, C2, R05, R17, R22
Boots ~ E21, E25, E27
Clothes ~ YR21, YR30, B91, B93
Stairs ~ N0, N2, N3
Pumpkins ~ C00, C2, C3, E23, E25, YR15, YR21, YR30, YR68, YG11, YG63, YG67, 
R46, BG70, BG72



Here's a look at the beautiful August 2021 KOM! I just love all of these amazing stamps! I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Kit of the Month and get inky! This'll be my last Membership Monday post for a little while... my husband and I have bought our first and forever home and we'll be moving soon. I'm packing up my studio and can't wait to get it moved and unpacked again so I can play! I will be sharing a few cards here and there throughout September that I was able to get done beforehand so I hope you'll stop by and check them out.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cad! I love the design and colors! Pretty edge detail on the mini slimline die you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    I caught my typo in my previous message just as I pressed 'enter'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.