Monday, August 9, 2021

Membership Monday ~ August 2021 KOM Pumpkin Season ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's time for another Membership Monday card... and as promised last week, I have another beautiful Fall inspired card using the gorgeous August 2021 Kit of the Month called Pumpkin Season from Unity Stamp Co.!!! I can't get enough of the this kit... or this beautiful truck!! 


I just HAD to color up another truck... the whole image this time and make another card! I paired it up with some of the pretty wood grain papers from the Autumn Dream {paper pack}.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

Pumpkins ~ YR15, YR21, YR68, E55, BG70, BG72, BG75
Straw ~ Y11, Y15, YR23, E33
Baskets ~ E27, E51, E55
Flowers ~ YG61, YG63, YG67, Y15, Y35, V01, V06
Truck ~ BG70, BG72, BG75, C00, C2, N0, N2, N4
Grounding ~ N0, N2



Here's a look at the beautiful August 2021 KOM! I just love all of these amazing stamps! I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Kit of the Month and get inky! I'll see you next Monday with another card for Membership Monday!



Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.