Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Vintage Krafty Christmas ~ Tin Tile Background & Holly Jolly Holiday ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new release over at Unity and I am absolutely loving the fab new Tin Tile Background stamp and, of course, the Holly Jolly Holiday stamps!!! Ahh-mazing!!! I had to pair them up together and make a vintage krafty Christmas card!


I blended a background on Kraft card stock with Peacock Feathers and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks and then I stamped the Tin Tile Background with Ranger Archival jet black ink. I added a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink around the outer edges and die cut the piece with a large stitched rectangle die. I also die cut the center with a smaller stitched rectangle die and I mat both pieces with a piece of Neenah Grocer Kraft card stock. I added a bit of Apple Barrel white acrylic paint splatter to both layers.


I stamped the cute Santa and sentiment from the Holly Jolly Holiday stamp set with Gina K. Designs Amalgam black ink and colored up Santa with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E00, E04, E11, R20
Coat / Hat ~ R000, R14, R46
Shoes / Mittens ~ N3
White Accents ~ C00, C3, Sakura White Gelly Roll pen


I die cut my focal piece with a stitched circle die and added a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink around the edges. I wrapped my card front with a piece of Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon from Stampin' Up (pretty sure it's retired) and then adhered my smaller rectangle piece. I tied a pretty bow with another piece of the pretty ribbon and adhered it to the card with a couple glue dots. And I popped up my focal piece with foam squares... done!

I just adore how this vintage krafty Christmas card turned out! I hope you like it too! Be sure to check out all the amazing new releases over at Unity Stamp Co. and, of course, there's a fab sale going on!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Santa! Love the background and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautifully you colored the Santa & on Kraft cardstock! The background and bow are so pretty. Beautiful card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.