Friday, August 20, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 ~ Owl Bundle Up ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I am really loving the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group... mini slimline cards are so fun!! For my card today I used the adorable Owl Bundle Up stamp set from Unity Stamp Co!! I adore the sweet owls illustrated by Lisa Arana for Unity... some of my most favorite stamps!


I paired up this sweet owl with the beautiful Santa's Workshop papers from Carta Bella Paper Co. I was looking for a paper that coordinated with the blue greens I colored the owls little sweater, but I couldn't find the right one. However, I do like the slight contrast... I think it helps Mr. Owl to pop on the card! And these papers created a nice background for him. 


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Owl ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, YR15, YR21, YR24
Scarf ~ R000, R14, R46
Sweater ~ BG0000, BG10, BG13, BG23


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 for the month of August!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll see you next week with one last Sketch 13 card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.