Monday, August 23, 2021

Membership Monday ~ August 2021BOM, KOM & UU ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Membership Monday card using the gorgeous August 2021 Uniquely Unity membership from Unity Stamp Co. called Season of Inspiration... but I also used a sentiment from this month's Kit of the Month AND the amazing Background of the Month for my card!! It was so fun to use three different memberships for this one beautiful card!


I started by blending my background of Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide inks. I added a bit of water splatter and dabbed my background with a piece of paper towel. And then I stamped the fun Nouveau Background of the Month stamp with Ranger Archival jet black ink. I set my background aside and stamped this gorgeous pumpkin from the Season of Inspiration stamp set with Gina K. Amalgam black ink.


I colored up the pumpkin with the following Copic markers:

Blossoms ~ Y06, Y15, YR15, YR16, YR21
Pumpkin ~ E33, G24, BG70, BG72, BG75

I fussy cut the pumpkin and cleaned up the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker.


I die cut a piece of Kraft card stock with the Frames: Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Gina Marie Designs. I adhered the die cut piece to my background and then adhered the entire panel to a white A2 top fold card base. I stamped the Happy Fall sentiment from the Pumpkin Season KOM with Wow Clear embossing ink and then melted some Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. I trilled the sentiment and actually die cut it with the Frames die on that right side so that it would match up with scallops. I adhered the sentiment to the card and added a few enamel dots in coordinating colors. I love making Fall cards!! This one turned out just as I envisioned... so pretty!

Here's a quick look at the three memberships that I used for this card...





Aren't they all just SO BEAUTIFUL?! I can't wait for Fall!! Well, that's it for me today. I'll be back next week with one more Membership Monday card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. I've not seen that background stamp used before this and it's a really cool look. I think I need that stamp, it's good for almost anything. Of course, you already know I think the card is tops. I could go bankrupt with Unity stamps, I have a list an entire page long. I just have to try a pumpkin using those colors, it gives the appearance of a gem with that color! Just beautiful. What made you decide to use those colors on the pumpkin? I mean most people would never have given that a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.