Friday, August 13, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 ~ Cozy With You ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with my weekly Christmas card using the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 along with an adorable stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Cozy With You! This is one of my absolute favorite stamp sets for Christmas!! So many adorable stamps and the Merry Christmas y'all sentiment is one of my faves! Sadly, I'm not seeing this set available on the website right now, but stop by and check out all the other fun Holiday stamps here.


For my card, I decided to dig into the Milk & Cookies papers by Doodlebug Designs. I'm still trying to use up all this paper pack!! LOL! Since there's a cute gingerbread man in the stamp set, I thought I'd use the adorable gingerbread man papers from the paper pad! And I paired it up with the sprinkles paper which works well with the sprinkles on the star cookie!


I stamped the gingerbread man, star cookie, and mug on a scrap of white card stock and then colored the sweet girl on another piece of card stock. I die cut her out with a circle die. Then I colored them all up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ E15, E21, E33
Clothes ~ R000, R14, R27
Scarf ~ YG11, G14; white gel pen
Cup ~  BG0000, BG11, BG23
Star Cookie ~ E21, C00, C2, YG11, G14, R14, R27, BG11, BG23
Gingerbread Man ~ E21, E23, E25, E55
Oh Joy Mug ~ R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, RV10, RV21
Grounding ~ N1, N3
Outline ~ BG0000, BG11


I fussy cut the cookies and mug and then I cleaned up the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I adhered them all together and then adhered the mug slightly over the circle piece. Then I popped up the whole piece with foam squares. I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it and popped it up on the card too. I think this turned out pretty cute!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 13 for the month of August!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll see you next week with another fun Sketch 13 card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

  1. Love this card so much
    Fabulous colors and your coloring is beautiful!
    I hope the set comes back in stock 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the cookies & cocoa, and the girl is adorable! Fun papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.