Monday, August 16, 2021

Membership Monday ~ August 2021 UU Season of Inspiration ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Have you seen the amazing Uniquely Unity stamp this month from Unity Stamp Co?! If you love Fall... this stamp set is perfect for you!! I had so much fun coloring this stamp!! I really love coloring pumpkins... LOL! It's one of the first things I practiced when I first started coloring with Copic markers years ago... and it's still my favorite thing to color!


I decided to go with a super CAS card... just the pumpkin and the sentiment die cut with a beautiful Pleated Oval die from Gina Marie Designs. And then it's popped up on the white A2 top fold card base with a whole bunch of foam tape!!


Here's a quick list of Copic markers I used for this card:

Stem ~ E33
Leaves ~ G24
Pumpkin ~ YR15, YR16, YR21, YR27


Isn't the August 2021 UU set BEAUTIFUL!! Go sign up for this membership if you don't already get it! It's a must have!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.