Monday, August 2, 2021

Membership Monday ~ August 2021 KOM Pumpkin Season ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with another Membership Monday post and this time I'm super excited to share a card I made using the absolutely gorgeous new August 2021 Kit of the Month called Pumpkin Season from Unity Stamp Co.!! Woohoo!! I love Fall!! All the gorgeous colors and the pretty pumpkins and comfy sweaters... just make me so happy!


I just love love love this beautiful stamp!! It was the first one that caught my eye in the kit. I colored it up pretty quick with the following Copic markers:

Hat ~ V01, V05, N0, N2, N3, N5, N7
Pumpkins ~ YR15, YR21, YR68, E51, E55, E57
Leaves ~ YG11, G14
Flowers ~ V01, V05, Y06, YR15, YR68


A close up of the card... Stay Spooky! 
Such a fun sentiment for Halloween! The background was created super quick with two pieces of pattern paper from the Trick or Treat {paper pack} from Unity! I love these papers! I tore the edge of the black with white polka dot paper to give it some texture. I adhered the sentiment to the scrap of green striped pattern paper and then adhered it to the bottom corner of the focal piece. I popped up the focal piece and sentiment with foam tape but before I adhered it to the card, I wrapped the card with a wide black organdy ribbon and tied a pretty bow. And then I adhered the entire card front to a white A2 top fold card base. Love it!

I hope you like you it too! I'll be back next week with another sweet card using stamps from the August 2021 Kit of the Month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

  1. Love this! You picked the stamp that caught my eye first too! Can't wait to get my kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers and image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.