Thursday, August 19, 2021

Just Keep Swimming Card Set ~ August 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with a whole set of fun and quick cards using the beautiful August 2021 Whit Kit called Just Keep Swimming from Unity Stamp Co.!! The beautiful By the Sea {paper pack} inspired this quick set of cards with all the white space in the top portion... it screamed for a sentiment!


I trimmed four different papers from the By the Sea {paper pack} down to 4 x 5-1/4" and stamped each of them with one of the four sentiments included in the Just Keep Swimming stamp set. 


I adhered each piece to a True Black card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and then adhered the card fronts to white A2 top fold card bases.


I set those aside and stamped four turtles on scrap pieces of white card stock. I colored each of the turtles pretty quick with just 3 Copic markers ~ BG11, G24, G99.


I fussy cut each of the turtles and cleaned up the edges with a Memento Tuxedo black marker and then I adhered them to the cards. This whole set of cards maybe took me 30 minutes... I think the longest part was the fussy cutting. I'm sharing a quick video on my YouTube channel - showing all the fun goodies in the August 2021 Whit Kit and also how I quickly copic colored the turtles! You can check out that video here... August 2021 Whit Kit Reveal & Quick Copic Coloring of a Turtle.




Here's a quick look at the fun set of cards that I created! These would make a great gift for a friend!


And I used the same basic design only a bit bigger to make a 5 x 7" shaker card using the shaker pocket from the card kit.


Unfortunately the photos didn't turn out very well, but you get the main idea!


Here's another look at this month's fab Whit Kit... if you aren't signed up for this fun membership, you should really give it a go! The kits are so amazing each month!

That's it for me this time. I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.