Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Sunflower Slimline Card ~ You Make Me Happy ~ Polka Dot Orchard

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another fun slimline card using a beautiful digi stamp from Polka Dot Orchard called You Make Me Happy digi stamp set!! I love sunflowers! They are one of my favorite flowers and this one is so beautiful!! I just love it!


I kept this pretty card CAS with just a bit of copic coloring and a simple black mat. First I resized the images in a Word document and print them off on a piece of card stock. I then die cut the image with a Scalloped Stitched Slimline die from Gina Marie Design. 


And then I colored up this beautiful image with the following Copic markers:

Water ~ B000, B00
Jar ~ BV0000, BV00, BV11
Leaves ~ YG11, YG63, YG67
Sunflower ~ Y06, Y15, Y35, E21, E25
Grounding ~ N0, N2


I wrapped the top left and bottom right corners with some May Arts Black Burlap string. I adhered the die cut and colored image to a piece of True Black card stock measuring 3-1/2 x 8-1/2" and then adhered it to a white slimline card base measuring 7 x 8-1/2", scored at 3-1/2". I just love how this turned out... I really love how the jar turned out!


Here's a quick look at the beautiful You Make Me Happy digi stamp set! So beautiful!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.