Wednesday, September 1, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 ~ Full of Merry ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!

It's the first of September and that means there's a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing my first card using the fun {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #14... this one is fabulous for using up those Christmas papers for all the fun layers!


I used the fun and festive Full of Merry stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I just love the Elf movie and this sentiment was a must for this card! I also love pink and blue for Christmas cards... so bright and cheerful! I thought it would be fun to ink up the sentiment with those colors too.


I masked the top and bottom portion of the sentiment and then inked up the stamp with Lovely Lady ink from Papertrey Ink. I stamped it a couple of times to get a nice crisp image... removing the mask each time so as not to mess up the card stock. And then I masked the top half and just inked up the bottom portion with Hawaiian Shores ink from Papertrey Ink. I stamped that a couple of times. I then masked the bottom portion, inked up the top portion of the stamp and stamped that a couple of time. 


I just love the Christmas Town papers from Doodlebug Design... those cute little kids look like they are singing away. Love it! Since I used three kinda busy papers I decided to mat them all to break up the patterns. I love how it turned out!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 14 for the month of September!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Since this new challenge is starting on a Wednesday, I won't be back on Friday with another card. I'll be back on September 10th with not one but FOUR cute cards using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.