Monday, September 6, 2021

CAS Stenciled Background ~ Brew It Anya Card ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!

I am super excited and honored to be guest designing for The Greeting Farm for the month of September!! I have a few fun projects to share with you all this month... starting with an adorable CAS card I created using the beautiful Brew It Anya stamp! She just may be my first ever stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I love this stamp so much... it's definitely a fave!


I decided to go with a brighter color palette and I asked my daughter to help pick the colors. I had light blue and yellow copics picked out and my daughter picked out the cute green for the scarf and boots. So cute! I ink blended Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks over a knit stencil on a piece of white card stock measuring 4 x 5-1/4". I stamped the sentiment directly over the stenciled background with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I then adhered the panel to a blue A2 side fold card base.


I stamped the sweet Brew It Anya with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored her up with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ YR31, E43, E44
Scarf ~ YG0000, YG23, B02
Dress ~ B0000, B00, B02
Boots ~ YG0000, YG09, YG23
Bag ~ Y06, Y15
Hair Clip ~ YG0000, YG23
Cup ~ C00, C2, E21, E25, YG09



I fussy cut Anya and cleaned up the edges of the image with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. I popped Anya up on the card with foam squares and then added a bit of glossy accents to her bear barrette. I added flowers to her scarf with the B02 copic marker and a white gel pen. I also added a flower to the cup with the white gel pen and a YG09 copic marker for the little leaf.


I hope I've inspired you to get inky!
See you next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.