Friday, September 17, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 ~ Sugar Cookie Christmas ~ Prima Marketing Inc.

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I'm sharing a super quick card that I created for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 using some pretty papers and ephemera. I love when the papers make a card come together so quickly! Just like my cards from last week, the sentiment and focal piece is a cut apart from the Sugar Cookie Christmas paper pad by Prima Marketing Inc.


I trimmed the cut apart and mat it on white card stock. I trimmed the other layers of pattern paper from the same Sugar Cookie Christmas paper pad and also mat them on white card stock.


I adhered all the layers to a white A2 top fold card base adding scraps of card stock underneath the top layers so that each of the layers would lay flat.


I popped up the little ephemera cup with foam squares and added some fun sparkle with Sprinkled Sugar Stickles. Another Christmas card for my stash!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 14 for the month of September!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with one last Christmas card using Sketch 14!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.