Friday, September 24, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 ~ Love Peppermint ~ The Greeting Farm

 Hello there crafty friend!

I'm back with my weekly Christmas card and this time I used a super adorable stamp from The Greeting Farm called Love Peppermint!! I got this adorable stamp during the Farmer's Market one day sale back in April, I think. I've been anxious to ink her up and use her for one of the {BYSHC} sketches and she worked perfectly for this month's sketch!


I went with a whole peppermint theme for my card and used the beautiful Candy Stripe paper collection from Brutus Monroe. I used the reds and greens from the papers as my color palette for my coloring. I am so happy with how this one turned out!


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E04, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ E43, E44, E47, E49
Peppermint Hat ~ C00, C2, C3, R000, R14, R46, R59
Blouse ~ C00, C2, C3
Dress ~ R000, R14, R46, R59, YG11, G14
Shoes ~ R14, R46, R59


The Love Peppermint stamp doesn't come with a sentiment and I couldn't find one in my stash that would work so I just typed one up on my computer and printed it off. Keeping with the peppermint theme, of course! I thought peppermint wishes was fun!


Here's a close up of the sweet Love Peppermint girl! Love this adorable stamp!


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 14 for the month of September!
There's just a few more days to play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with another Christmas card using the new {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 15!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! So adorable and your coloring skills are over the top! I love this little cutie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.