Friday, September 10, 2021

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 14 ~ Christmas Town ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!

Today I am sharing four cute Christmas cards I made using the adorable Christmas Town papers from Doodlebug Design along with the {BYSHC} Sketch 14 from the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! I love when the paper pads have those cute cut aparts... it really makes for quick cards! I used four of the cut aparts for the cards I'm sharing today.


My first card is a fun mix of papers that are a bit busy so I used a nice white mat on each layer to break that up a bit. I just love this cut apart though... I still believe in Santa!! So cute! The cute Santa paper is adhered to a Real Red card front and then the whole panel is adhered to a white A2 top fold card base.


I adore this holly paper and it works perfectly with the cut apart I chose for this card! The Cucumber Crush green mats on all of these layers really bring the green images to your eye. I chose a few red enamel dots to compliment the red berries on the cut apart.


I love the cute houses in these papers and just had to use the paper with the house cut apart! I chose Baked Brown Sugar card stock for my mats for this one... in person it really compliments the browns in the papers. And I finished this one off with a few red enamel dots.


And my last card, which is probably my favorite... features the adorable snowman cut apart and the fun snowman papers. I chose white mats for all these layers to make all the snowmen pop! I wanted to use pink enamel dots for this one, but I didn't have any that were quite the right shade. I think the green enamel dots work well though with the green dots in the snowman's scarf.


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 14 for the month of September!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration, check out the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back next Friday with another cute Christmas card!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.