Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Membership Wednesday ~ August 2024 KOM and BOM ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a lovely card featuring gorgeous stamps from the August 2024 Kit of the Month and August 2024 Background of the Month memberships from Unity. Fall is my absolute favorite! I love the colors and all the cozy vibes!


I stamped the beautiful August 2024 Background of the Month called Rustic Foliage with Black Amalgam ink on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink. I ink smooshed the panel with Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, and Vintage Photo Distress Inks. This is my favorite combo for Fall inks. After I dried the panel with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool I die cut the panel with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I then blended a bit of the Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges.


I adhered the panel to an A2 top fold card base of Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I set that aside and stamped the gorgeous girl and the sentiment from the August 2024 Kit of the Month. I Copic colored the girl using a bunch of fun markers. Once I was done, I fussy cut the girl leaving a very thin border around the edges. 

Quick list of the Copic Markers I used:
Hand: E00, E11
Hair: E70, E71, E74, E79, E95
Hat: G43, G85, G99, Y11, Y15, C00, C1
Sweater: E51, E55, E57, C00, C1
Pants: C00, C1
Boots: G43, G85, G99, Y15, N2, N4, N6
Pumpkins: YR21, YR15, YR27
Green Leaves: G43, G99
Yellow Leaves: Y11, Y15, YR15, E55


I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}. It was very white and took attention away from the pretty girl so I decided to distress the edges with my brown blending brush. I didn't actually add ink to the brush, but it's the same brush I used earlier with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I added iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white) from Therm O Web to the back of the girl and the sentiment and popped them up on the card. To finish it up, I added three enamel dots from my stash.
 

Here's a quick look at this month's Kit of the Month membership! LOVE everything about it!! So many gorgeous stamps!


Here's a quick look at this month's Background of the Month membership! Love it so much!!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you've been inspired to play with your membership stamps! 
Hope you have an ink-redible day!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.