Saturday, August 10, 2024

Happy Halloween ~ {Boo} to You ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with a fun Halloween card for Unity's latest release. Christmas is definitely my favorite season to make cards for, but Halloween is a close second! And I am loving the adorable {Boo} to You stamps from Unity! This adorable set of stamps is also available in photopolymer... {Clearly Unity} Boo to You. Are you loving that Unity is now offering some stamps in photopolymer?! I do!


Such adorable stamps! I, of course, love the kitty! I had to include it with the ghost. I stamped the kitty and ghost using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I colored them up with my Copic markers. I then die cut them using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Ghost: C00, C1, C3
Hat: YG11, YG23, V000, V12, V15, V17, N2, N4, N6
Pumpkin: YR21, YR15, YR16
Cat: R00, R20, N0, N2, N4, N6
Ground: C00, C3


Inspiration for my card today comes from an older Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch... lucky number 13! Haha! This is a favorite and it works really well with scraps! I had a bunch of scraps in my Trick or Treat {paper pack} so this was the perfect sketch. Of course, I altered it, but the basic design was my starting point.


I didn't want to use a larger circle to mat the ghost circle so I just die cut a circle from True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink and offset it from the focal circle. I really like the dimension it gives to the card. I stamped the sentiment using Black Amalgam ink and trimmed it up. I mat it with black card stock.


I adhered the circles together and then I adhered the sentiment to the bottom portion making sure it was lined up on the card where I wanted it. I was then able to add foam tape to the back of both pieces and then I popped them up on the card. To finish it off, I added three black enamel dots. Such a fun card to make! I hope you have an ink-redible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

  1. Fun mix of patterns and colors for your background, and the ghost & kitty are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. lots of color with a cute ghost and kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fun! I like your dsp choices and am definitely borrowing the offset circle frame idea. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.