Friday, August 16, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 ~ Let's Get This Over With ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with more inspiration for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a funny Christmas card featuring the super cute Let's Get This Over With stamps from our fabulous sponsor, Unity Stamp Co.! Unity has generously offered up a $25 gift card as a prize for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 this month! So awesome!!


I'm super excited to be sharing another brand new stamp from Unity!! Yay! The fabulous August releases continue with a wonderful assortment of stamps including this fun couple with a slew of hilarious sentiments. I stamped the couple with Black Amalgam ink and Copic colored them with the following Copic markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair: C1, C3
Red: R20, R14, R46
White: C00, C1, C3
Green: YG11, G24, G46
Black: N0, N2, N4, N6
Bench: E51, E55, E57


I then die cut the couple using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And I trimmed the sentiment and cut a fishtail on one side. I set those aside and found my favorite holiday paper pack from Unity called White Winter {paper pack}. I had several scraps in this paper pack so I knew it would be perfect for this sketch. I adhered them to a thin piece of card stock and then I trimmed off the excess. I die cut the panel using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Dies


I placed the circle over the pattern paper panel and laid the die back over making sure that it was in the correct position. I secured the circle to the die using washi tape and then I ran it through my Big Shot. I added foam tape to the back of the circle and the sentiment. Adhered the striped panel to a white A2 top fold card base and then popped up the circle and sentiment. I finished off the card with three red enamel dots from my stash.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 for the month of August. I love this month's sketch! The stripes in the background can be just striped paper or can be created using papers from a paper pack or even just random complimentary papers from a paper stash! I can't wait to see what you create! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of beautiful inspiration this month!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.