Friday, August 2, 2024

Winter Wonderland with Distress Crayons ~ A Wintry Hello ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with another holiday card for Unity's latest release. This time my card features two awesome new stamps from the August release. First is the beautiful A Wintry Hello which includes the gorgeous deer, a tree scene, some snowflakes, and four awesome sentiments. Love, love, love this amazing set of stamps! And I paired it with the absolutely beautiful Pines of Endearment that includes four lovely pine trees, a snowflake, a star, and three sentiments. This beautiful set of stamps is also available in photopolymer... {Clearly Unity} Pines of Endearment. I love that Unity offers some of their stamps in clear and rubber now!


I played a bit with my distress crayons again!! I colored a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of white card stock with 3 distress crayons. I used Evergreen Bough, Twisted Citron, and Peacock Feathers. I used a baby wipe to blend the colors on my background. And then I ran it through my Big Shot with the Simple Snowflakes Embossing Folder from Tim Holtz. I lightly rubbed the raised snowflakes with a Sugar Cube White Pigment ink pad. I love the fun mix of colors and how the white pigment ink made the snowflakes on the background pop!


I stamped the beautiful deer and the tree scene from the A Wintry Hello using Black Amalgam ink. I also decided I wanted a couple more trees so I stamped a couple of pines from the Pines of Endearment. I colored them up with my Copic markers and then fussy cut them leaving a white border. I also stamped the sentiment and trimmed it up.

Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:
Deer: E51, E55, E57
Trees: E55
Pine Trees: YG67, YG99


I die cut a hill using the Stitched Hillside Borders die from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut a scalloped frame using the Frames - Scalloped Stitched Rectangles die from Gina Marie Designs. I adhered all the elements of my scene onto the distress crayon background. I splattered some white acrylic paint over the scene. And then I adhered the frame over top. I had to trim off a bit of the distress crayon background. And then I adhered the framed panel to a white A2 top fold card based turned on its side. This was such a fun card to make!
I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.