Tuesday, August 13, 2024

August Scraps Cards ~ Flock Talk ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a trio of cards I created using the larger pieces of leftover scraps I've been trying to finish up this month. Every little bit used up counts! I'm close to being finished up with these latest papers. Yay! I also played with some super cute stamps called Flock Talk from Unity Stamp Co.


Here's a look at the three cards all together. All so cute! I'd love to know if you have a favorite of the batch. I think my favorite it the one on the bottom right. I just love that birdie and the colors in the papers.


To make my backgrounds for each of these cards I used washi tape to hold the two pattern papers together. And then I secured the stitched die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} over the pattern papers also with washi tape and ran it through my Big Shot. For this first card I used the following Copic markers: YR000, YR21, YR15, YR27, G00, G02, N0, N2.


I trimmed up three thin pieces of white card stock to 3-1/4 x 4-1/2" and adhered them to the back of the scraps panels securing them together. And I adhered them right over the washi tape on the back so I didn't have to worry about them shifting or anything. For my second card I used the following Copic markers: V0000, BV0000, BV20, BV11, YR21, YR15, YR27, G00, G02.


All of the pattern paper panels are adhered to white A2 top fold card bases. All of the birds are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. They are all die cut using dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And the sentiments you may remember from some of my past cards. It's becoming my favorite sentiment for birthday cards. It's from the Bitty Birthday Bash stamps. For my third card I used the following Copic markers: V0000, V12, V06, C00, C1, YR21, YR15, YR27, YG11, YG03.


I trimmed the sentiments and adhered them to the circles and then I added foam tape to the back of the circles and sentiments. So happy to be nearly done with these papers! I haven't quite decided if I'm going to finish them off next week or do another card for the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 24. I guess we'll see next week! Have a wonderfully inky week!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.