Saturday, August 17, 2024

Happy Halloween Trio ~ Eerie Enchantment ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
I'm back with a few fun Halloween cards! So excited to add three more Halloween cards to my stash! Woohoo! These three cards were SO super quick to make - it's bananas! All three cards feature stamps from the brand new Eerie Enchantment stamps from Unity! 


I stamped the scarecrow, witch and grim using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs and then I colored them up very simply with the following Copic markers: C00, C1, C3. I then die cut the witch using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And I die cut the scarecrow and grim using a die from the Make A Tag {die set}.


Inspiration for my card today comes from the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Sketch 24. Such a versatile sketch! I love how quickly these cards came together! The sketch, as always, is meant to inspire not require. So let the sketch lead in your design, but don't feel limited by it. I hope you'll join us in the Tawny Owl Paperie Inky Inspiration Facebook group and play along with the sketch!


I wanted to keep the cards simple and easy to duplicate. So a black and white palette was perfect! I went looking through my pattern papers and was surprised to find the perfect papers in the Mousin' Mix Up {paper pack}. Yay! Luckily I had two paper packs so I could make the backgrounds all the same.


I think this last card just may be my favorite! I love the tag turned upside down. I stamped the sentiment three times and trimmed them up and then adhered them to the cards. So much fun and again SO super quick! I hope you have an inkredible day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.