Friday, August 30, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 ~ Winnie the Pooh: Snowone More Wonderful ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with more inspiration for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet holiday card featuring the adorably sweet Winnie the Pooh: Snowone More Wonderful stamps from our fabulous sponsor, Unity Stamp Co.! Unity has generously offered up a $25 gift card as a prize for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 this month! So awesome!!


I'm super excited to be sharing another holiday card featuring this adorable stamp from Unity! I love Winnie the Pooh and I hadn't inked up this sweet stamp until now. I stamped it with Black Amalgam ink and Copic colored Pooh bear and the snowman with the following Copic markers:

Winnie the Pooh: Y11, Y15, Y35
Gloves / Scarf: YG11, G24, G46, G29
Snowman: C00, C1, C3, YR000, YR15, YR16, N0, N2
Hat: N0, N2, N4, N6
Snowman Scarf: R20, R14, R46
Branches: E55, YR11, G24


I then die cut them using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I also die cut a mat of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink using the largest circle die from the set. Unfortunately the whole image was a little too big so I had to trim off the tree and a bit of the snowman's other arm but I think it's still nice. You can see a tiny bit of the star and an ornament from the tree on the edge. I adhered the circles together and then trimmed off the excess from the black mat. I set those aside and found another one of my favorite holiday paper pack from Unity called Cozy Christmas {paper pack}. I had several scraps in this paper pack so I knew it would be perfect for this sketch. I adhered them to a thin piece of card stock and then I trimmed off the excess.


I trimmed the background panel down to 3-7/8 x 5-1/8". I adhered it to a mat of Pure Poppy card stock from Papertrey Ink measuring 4 x 5-1/4". I then scored an A2 card base of True Black card stock measuring 4-1/4 x 11 at 5-1/2". And then I adhered the panel to the card base. I heat embossed the sentiment using my go to favorite products... I prepped the card stock with the TE Anti-Static Powder Tool, stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube White Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions, dusted the wet ink with Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Brutus Monroe and then melted the powder with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I trimmed up the sentiment and adhered it to the partial circle and then I added foam tape to the back of both and popped it up on the card.  Love how this one turned out!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 for the month of August. I love this month's sketch! It's definitely become a favorite! The stripes in the background can be just striped paper or can be created using papers from a paper pack or even just random complimentary papers from a paper stash! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! We'd love for you to play along with us but remember tomorrow is the last day to enter this challenge!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.