Thursday, August 1, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 ~ A Few of My Faves ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring the super cute A Few of My Faves from our fabulous sponsor, Unity Stamp Co.! Unity has generously offered up a $25 gift card as a prize for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 this month! So amazing!!


Not only am I sharing a brand new sketch, I'm also sharing a brand new stamp!! Yay! The adorable A Few of My Faves stamp just released over at Unity yesterday along with some other super cute and adorable holiday stamps!! Oh, and this adorable stamp is also available in photopolymer... {Clearly Unity} A Few of My Faves. I just can't get enough of this cute penguin!! I stamped it with Black Amalgam ink and Copic colored it with the following Copic markers:

Penguin: C00, C1, C3, YR21, YR15, YR
Scarf: R00, R20, R14
Presents: BG70, BG72, BG75, N0, N2, N4


I then die cut the penguin using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And die cut a mat from the beautiful papers using the next largest die from the set. I had also stamped the sentiment on a decent sized scrap so I ended up die cutting that using the bottom portion of the same die I used to die cut the penguin. 


I love this month's sketch! The stripes in the background can be just striped paper or can be created using papers from a paper pack or even just random complimentary papers from a paper stash! The possibilities are endless!! So for my card today I decided to cut 1/2" strips from the papers in the Snowflake Elegance {paper pack}. There are 13 different papers in this paper pack so I just cut 1/2" strips of each of those 13 papers. I cut a 4 x 5-1/4" piece of a thin white card stock and I adhered the paper strips onto that card stock and then trimmed off all the excess. I adhered the penguin circles to the background and then adhered my background to a white A2 top fold card base. Easy peasy!


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 48 for the month of August. Loving this sketch! I can't wait to see what everyone does with it. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! Lots of beautiful inspiration this month from the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.