Thursday, August 8, 2024

Fun with Circles Holiday Card ~ Just for You Dear ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend! 
Today I'm sharing one more holiday card for Unity's August release. This time I inked up the super cute and adorable Just for You Dear. This adorable stamp is also available in photopolymer... {Clearly Unity} Just for You Dear. I love that Unity offers some of their stamps in clear and rubber now!


I had a fun idea for layering circles in a card design and wanted to give it a try! I thought the deer from Just for You Dear would work perfectly with this design. I stamped the sweet deer and sentiment with Black Amalgam ink and colored up the deer with my Copic markers. 

Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:
Deer: E51, E21, E23, E25, E29
Ears: R00, R20
Scarf: R20, R14, G24, G46

You can check out my Copic coloring video here... Copic Color with Me | Just for You Dear | Unity Stamp Co.




I die cut the sweet deer, a green mat from Garden Green card stock from Stampin' Up, and a bunch of circles from the wonderful Watercolor Winter {paper pack} using the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I die cut the sentiment using a die from the Scalloped & Stitched Sentiment Nesting Dies. I trimmed a mat from the same Garden Green card stock.

You can check out my process video for this card here... Fun with Circles Holiday Card | Just for You Dear | Unity Stamp Co.




The green striped pattern paper in the background measures 4 x 5-1/4". It's adhered to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card front of Garden Green card stock and then I adhered the panel to a white A2 top fold card base. The adorable deer circles and the sentiment are popped up using foam tape. Such a fun card to make!
I hope you have an ink-tastic day! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.