Saturday, April 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 32 ~ Letter to Santa ~ My Favorite Things

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card using an adorable stamp from My Favorite Things called Letter to Santa. I just adore this cute stack of critters!


I paired up these cuties with the Cheerful Plaid 6x6 Paper Pad also from My Favorite Things. Plaid is just perfect for Christmas cards, don't you think? It's one of my favorites and I just love the colors in these papers!


I pulled my color palette for my card from the Cheerful Plaid paper pad. Such a dream to color up these critters. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Bear ~ E51, E55, E57, E59, R20, RV13, YG11, YG23, YG63
Bunny ~ C00, C1, C3, RV000, R20, R43, BG000, BG10, BG01, BG72
Possum ~ W00, W1, W3, W5, R20, R43, R29
Bird ~ R20, R43, R29
Letter ~ C00, C1
Mailbox ~ BG000, BG10, BG01, BG72, R20, R43, R29, E51, E55, E57, E59


I used the Snowflake Swirl Embossing folder from Darice to give the critters a little snowy background. I die cut the snowy background with a die from the Additional Circles die from Waffle Flower. And then I mat it onto a white card stock circle die cut using the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. I like how the bottom of the circle kinda grounds the critters.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #32 for the month of April. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


I'm also playing along with the Ready, Set, Christmas! Challenge over at My Favorite Things! Making Christmas cards all year long makes me so happy and being able to play along with challenges makes it so much fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.