Thursday, April 27, 2023

Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Snowflake Cover Plate ~ Gina K Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe that it's Day 7 of the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It's gone by so fast! I'm sharing card number 7 today and I'm featuring a few of our Sponsors again. 


I used the beautiful Snowflake Cover Plate die from return Sponsor Gina K Designs. I die cut a piece of white card stock using the die and poked out all the little pieces. I did end up using a shim with the die. I had a couple stubborn pieces that didn't want to cut but I added a thin card stock layer to my "sandwich" and ran it through my Big Shot again and they all popped out easy peasy. I blended Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac over the die cut piece using TE Blender Brushes from Sponsor Taylored Expressions.


I splattered a bit of water on the die cut background for the oxides to react. I dabbed it with a paper towel to pick up the rest of the water. Once the background was dry, I adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


I stamped the sentiment from the Bethlehem's Light stamp set from Sponsor Colorado Craft Company using Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Sponsor Taylored Expressions. Love the mix of fonts on this sentiment and I thought it would look fab with the snowflake background. I added some white embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool. I trimmed it up and then adhered it to the card. I finished off the card by adding three black enamel dots from the 9 Color Rainbow Mirror Foil Enamel Dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs.


Be sure to stop by Gina K Designs and Colorado Craft Company to check out their fabulous products! I did see a few holiday products on clearance over at Gina K Designs. And Colorado Craft Company has an awesome BOGO sale happening on their digital stamps... use code BOGODIGIS. I may have snagged a couple awesome holiday digital stamps myself! Have you stopped by the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party yet?! I sure hope you will... so many wonderful cards being shared!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.