Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2023 BOM Linen & KOM All the Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Membership Wednesday again!! I'm back with one more card featuring the awesome new April 2023 Background of the Month stamp called Linen along with the awesome hot air balloon from the new April 2023 Kit of the Month called All the Wishes. I did say last week that I'd be featuring the April 2023 Whit Kit but time got away from me this week and I still had this fabulous background piece leftover from the card I shared last week. So here we are...
 

As I mentioned last week for my sweet mouse card, I ink smooshed the background using Abandoned Coral, Crushed Olive, Antique Linen, and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks onto white card stock. I stamped the ink smooshed background with the awesome Linen Background stamp. And then I die cut the background with the Fall Out Hearts {background die}.


I die cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I adhered the die cut heart background onto a 3-9/16 x 4-13/16" piece of True Black card stock from Papertrey Ink. I then adhered the panel to the white scalloped rectangle layer. And then I adhered the combined background layers to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" piece of True Black card stock that was adhered to a white top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


The beautiful hot air balloon was stamped with Black Amalgam ink and I colored it up with the following Copic Markers:

Balloon ~ BG000, BG11, BG23
Basket ~ R00, R12, R05
Leaves ~ YG11, YG03, YG91, YG95, YG97
Ballasts ~ YG11, Y06

I fussy cut it leaving a bit of a white border around the edges. I popped up the hot air balloon with lots of thin foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions and heat embossed Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe that I melted with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I trimmed the sentiment and taped it directly to the background.


Here's a look at the beautiful Background of the Month for April from Unity. Love it! 


And a look at the fabulous Kit of the Month for the month of April... isn't it wonderful! I have ideas for cards for just about every image. Just wish I had more time to play.

I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I will definitely be sharing inspiration for the awesome Whit Kit membership


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.