Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2023 WK ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hey there crafty friend!
Sharing a few super quick cards for Membership Wednesday using a couple products from the fabulous April 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. Sometimes you just need a thank you card and I had a fun idea for a quick card. I really love how these turned out and they took me maybe 30 minutes {including designing time} - so not bad, at all!


I chose a few of the pretty alcohol papers from the Rainbow Alcohol Ink Paper Pack that included in the kit. I trimmed them to 3-3/4 x 4-1/4" and adhered them to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" card front of black card stock.


And then I adhered each card front to a white A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2". I prefer a white card base but you could easily do a black card base and add a white insert inside the card for writing on.


I set the card bases aside and die cut three Thanks dies from black card stock using the solid Thanks die. I then die cut the other Thanks die from the three different alcohol ink pattern papers.


I adhered the Thanks die cuts all together and then adhered them to the card bases being sure that the black mats touched the black bottom card stock. This gives it the appearance of the Thanks sentiment popping up from the black card stock. Love how these turned out!


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for April!! Love it! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. I totally love what you did with those pieces!! I have a great nephew getting married in August and as soon as I find out what their color scheme is for the wedding, I am going to make some cards for them as part of their wedding gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Linda! I hope you had fun making some cards!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.