Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Holiday Home ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with my fifth card for the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! My card today features a mix of products from a few of our linky party Sponsors. I just can't help but combine products from our Sponsors... I just love them so much! The stamps I used to create this scene card are from the Holiday Home Stamp Set from return Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs


I paired the stamps up with the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad from Newton's Nook Design - that's the red with white polka dots. And I also used the black and white papers from the Hot Cocoa Warm Hearts 6x6 paper pad from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby.


I die cut a piece of black card stock with the smallest scalloped die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I trimmed my white panel to fit inside the stitches and stamped the house near the top of the panel using my mini Misti and the fabulous Pressure Pal from return Sponsor Twiddler's Nook. I always use my Pressure Pal when I stamp with clear stamps. It gives me the perfect stamped image every time. I also stamped the kids on a scrap of white card stock and used my Pressure Pal again. And then I die cut it using the coordinating Holiday Home Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs.


Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

House ~ R20, R14, R27, N0, N2, N4, N6, C00, C1
Snow ~ C00, C1, C3
Tree / Sled ~ YG11, G24, G46, E51, E55, E57
Kid 1 ~ C00, C3, B0000, B00, B02, B91, B95, RV10, RV13
Kid 2 ~ R20, R14, C00, C1, C3, B91, B95, B97, N0, N2, N4, N6


Some of you may have recognized my card design from one of our past sketches... Sketch 10. This one is favorite!! If you'd like to see more inspiration using this sketch you can check it out here in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group.


I popped up the kids and their sled using 3D Foam Squares from Sponsor Therm O Web. Love the dimension that it gives the card. I finished off the card by adding a couple black rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes. The rhinestones are from the Rainbow Bling rhinestones from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs.


Be sure to stop by Newton's Nook Designs and stop by the Retiring Sale... there's some really cute Christmas goodies available for up to 60% OFF. Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I am blown away by all the amazing cards!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. Your card has such a nice homey feel with the black/white gingham paper! I, too, like to mix and match products from companies!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this winter scene and the way you added dimension with the die cut image! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful scene card!! I might have to grab this one!! Beautiful coloring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scene you created... great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers and the sketch with this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.