Sunday, April 9, 2023

Kid Friendly Card ~ A Cold One ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick kid friendly card using the new A Cold One stamps that were just released over at Unity Stamp Co. My youngest son is a big fan of root beer and puns so I thought I'd make him a birthday card using this new release. I found a sentiment in the Keep Planting Seeds that included the word 'root'.


It's really very simple and I kept the colors pretty neutral too. I paired up the root beer mug with the Grow Untamed {paper pack}. I really liked the browns in the plaid so I chose that paper for my background.


The sentiments are trimmed and mat on Dark Chocolate card stock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered them to the main panel and mat them on a die cut rectangle that I die cut using the second largest die in the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up the root beer mug:

Root Beer ~ E21, E35, E39
Foam ~ W00, C00, C1, C3
Mug ~ C00, C1, C3
Grounding ~ N2, N4, N6


A simple and quick masculine card... and another one for my birthday stash! Woohoo!

You can check out my quick video for this card here... Kid Friendly Card | A Cold One | Unity Stamp Co.




That's it for me this time. Head over to Unity to check out all the awesome new releases and the latest wonderful sale! I hope that you have a lovely Easter with your friends and family!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.