Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2023 KOM All the Wishes ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's Membership Wednesday and I'm sharing a card using the sweet wreath in the new April 2023 Kit of the Month called All the Wishes. Love the new kit! I couldn't wait to color up the sweet bird wreath from the kit.


I stamped the sweet bird wreath and colored it up with some Copic Markers. I fussy cut around the outer images and then cut around the inside images. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used:

Birds ~ BG000, BG11, BG23, R00, R12, R05
Leaves ~ YG11, YG03, YG91, YG95, YG97
Flowers ~ Y11, Y06, Y35, R00, R12, R05


The background is ink smooshed with Abandoned Coral and Crushed Olive Distress Oxide inks. Not colors that I would normally mix together but I love the way it turned out! I was actually making a different background for another card. I hope to share that one next week. Anyhow, I really don't like wasting ink when I'm ink smooshing so I grabbed a white card front and dabbed up these inks. Love it! I die cut the background using the largest rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. And then I adhered it to a white A2 top fold card base.


I created a wreath base by die cutting a piece of Kraft card stock with two circle dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Unity. I then die cut a couple olive branches from Limeade Ice, Olive Twist and New Leaf card stock from Papertrey Ink using the Olive Branch die from Gina Marie Designs.


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for April!! Love it! Can you believe that you get a full sheet of rubber for only $45. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value! I can't wait to ink up the gorgeous hot air balloon!!

I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I'll be sharing inspiration for the amazing Background of the Month... at least that's what I'm leaning towards.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. I love your ink smooshing background for this adorable bird wreath. What a cute set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.