Saturday, April 22, 2023

Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Elves ~ Angie Blom Digital Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another card for the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! It was so much fun checking out the inspiration shared yesterday for the start of the Linky Party. So many beautiful cards! Today I'm sharing a card using a sweet digi stamp from return Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs called Elves


This adorable digi is so fun to color! I went with a traditional color combo of green and red with a bit of yellow. And I was able to pair it up with a pretty plaid pattern paper from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 paper pad from return Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs.


Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute digi stamp:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04, R000, R20
Hair ~ E43, E47, E97, E39
Reds ~ R000, R20, R14, R27
Greens ~ YG11, G24, G46
Yellows ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, Y35
Whites ~ C00, C1, C3


I fussy cut the colored Elves leaving a skinny white border around the edges. I die cut a panel of white card stock with the second largest rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. I adhered all my layers together using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from our wonderful Sponsor Therm O Web. And I finished off my card using some glitter green enamel dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs.


My card design was inspired by {BYSHC} Sketch 23. I turned my top banner for the sentiment. And I had to omit the bottom banners, but this was the sketch that inspired my card.


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Angie Blom Digital Designs... Angie has a wonderful 50% OFF Sale going on right now!! Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card and I love how you switched the banner's orientation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!! i love how you colored the elves. Perfect sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! Your coloring is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you colored the image! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and a perfect image with the sketch!! Love your coloring, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is so dang adorable! So cute… great job coloring it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.