Friday, April 7, 2023

Thanks Dad ~ The Very Best Guy ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I have a super quick masculine card to share today. I've used the wonderful new sentiment stamps for the guys called The Very Best Guy from Unity Stamp Co.!! These stamps are perfect for Father's Day or really any day.


I paired up the sentiment with the Roger Guy stamp and the Classic Garage papers from Stampin' Up. I also used a couple black and white washi tapes I think that were from Stampin' Up, but I really don't know. They are just in my stash of washi tapes.


I went with some color for 'Roger' so that he would contrast on the card. Also my husband, who used to wear black all the time, has started to wear more color so I thought I'd put him in a different shirt. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up Roger Guy:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Shirt ~ YG11, BG72, BG75, Colorless Blender
Jeans ~ B91, B95, B97, B99
Watch / Ring ~ N0, N2, N4, N6
Outline ~ N0, N1


Notice the cute heart...?! Well, I used the awesome new Linen Background of the Month stamp and die cut an ink smooshed background with the Fall Out Hearts {background die}. I started my card for next week's Membership Wednesday... heehee... you'll see more of these cute textured hearts next week!! In the meantime, head over to Unity and check out the amazing new releases and the fab sale going on right now!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the background paper too! That heart is really cute - can’t wait to see what you’re making next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.