Sunday, April 23, 2023

Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party ~ Christmas Mice ~ Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's day 3 of the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!! I'm excited to bring you another sweet card that I've made to add to my Christmas stash! This time I played with the super cute Christmas Mice Digital Stamp from our Brand New Sponsor Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps!! I just adore Rachelle Anne Miller's cute digital stamps!! And she has wonderful bundles on her website too... including a few Christmas bundles! Eeep! You've got to check it out.


Aren't the Christmas Mice just so adorable?! They were so fun to color too. I actually paired them up with a sentiment from our return Sponsor Angie Blom Digital Designs. The sentiment that came with the sweet mice wasn't quite what I wanted for my mini slimline card so I cropped the image in a Word document and inserted a cute sentiment from the Let's Be Merry Digital Stamp set.


I die cut the sentiment using the largest die from the Wonky Mini Slimline dies from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs being sure that the sentiment was close to the left side of the die and there was enough room for the cute mice that I cut out with the second largest circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity Stamp Co. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute digi stamp:

Mice ~ N0, N2, N4, R00, R20
Jacket ~ BG11, BG32, BG72, R20, R14, R27
Skirt / Bow ~ R20, R14, R27
Tree ~ G000, YG11, G24, G46
Star Topper ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, Y35
Candle ~ Y11, Y06, Y15, Y35
Stand ~ BG000, BG72, C00, C1, C3
Ground ~ C00, C1, C3


I paired up this cute image with the beautiful Knit Picky Winter 6x6 petite paper pack from Return Sponsor Lawn Fawn! I love that I could use products from five of our wonderful Sponsors on one card! Makes my heart happy! To finish off the card I used three enamel dots from the Peacock Clear with Color enamel dots from Sponsor Gina Marie Designs. They aren't Christmassy but they were the perfect green enamel dots with the tree and the papers in the background.


Before you leave, be sure to stop by Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps... as I mentioned above she has the sweetest stamps and she has amazing bundles so you can purchase more than one set for a great price! Woohoo!! And if you haven't already, stop by the Spring into Christmas 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I have really been enjoying the cards being shared so far! 


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

10 comments:

  1. That's an Adorable image and sentiment. I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! The mice are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I just love these little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious with those sweet mice and your pretty coloring! Delightful card!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.