Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ April 2023 BOM Linen ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's Membership Wednesday and I'm sharing a card featuring the awesome new Background of the Month stamp called Linen along with the adorable mouse from the new April 2023 Kit of the Month called All the Wishes. I am in love with the memberships this month!
 

I ink smooshed a background using Abandoned Coral, Crushed Olive, Antique Linen, and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks onto white card stock. I stamped the ink smooshed background with the awesome Linen Background stamp. And then I die cut the background with the Fall Out Hearts {background die}.


I die cut a piece of Kraft card stock with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. I placed the die cut background onto the Kraft scalloped layer and then I adhered some of the hearts. I set the background aside and stamped the mouse with Black Amalgam ink. Here's a quick list of the Copic Markers I used to color up the mouse:

Mouse ~ W00, W1, W3, R20, E00, C00, C1
Dandelion ~ C00, C1, C3


The Kraft layer was adhered to a black mat measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I grounded the mouse with a strip of black card stock across the card. I added a circle of vellum die cut using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. It almost looks like the little mouse is on a dandelion puff ball.


I stamped the sentiment with Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Taylored Expressions and heat embossed Alabaster White Embossing powder from Brutus Monroe that I melted with a Wagner Precision Heat Tool. I trimmed the sentiment and popped it up on the card with thin foam tape. To finish off the card, I added a few black enamel dots from the Farmhouse Summer Enamel Dots from Carta Bella.


Here's a look at the beautiful Background of the Month for April from Unity!! Love it! 

I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I'll be sharing inspiration for the awesome Whit Kit membership.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.