Thursday, March 9, 2023

Luck To Go + No Bunny Compares ~ March Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Unity March Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. And I have two cards to share!! A fun St. Patrick's Day card and a sweet Easter card.


I've altered the measurements of the sketch for both of these cards so the images would work.


First up is the St. Paddy's Day card. I found some fun papers in my stash called Pot o' Gold from Doodlebug Designs. The plaid background is 4 x 5-1/4". Now the Luck to Go stamp is a bit taller and skinnier than the sketch calls for so my main panel measures 2-1/4 x 3-1/2" and the shamrock mat measures 2-1/2 x 4".


I centered the stamp on my main panel and stamped it with Black Amalgam ink. And then I colored it up with the following Copic markers ~ YG11, YG23, G14, G05, C00, C1, C3.


I adhered all my layers together also adhering them to a white A2 top fold card base. Stamped the sentiment on a scrap of white card stock with the same black ink. Trimmed it up and adhered it directly to the card with liquid glue.


Next up is a sweet Easter card using the adorable No Bunny Compares. I found another fun pack of papers in my stash with an Easter theme called Hoppy Easter from Doodlebug Designs. I cut my pink background paper to 4 x 5-1/4". The sweet girl and her bunny are a tad bigger than the sketch so for this one the main panel measures 3-1/4 x 3-1/4". The Easter egg paper mat measures 3-1/2 x 3-3/4".


I centered the sweet image on my main panel and stamped it with the same black ink. And then I colored up this one with the following Copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E21, E23, E25, E29
Shirt / Bow RV000, RV10, RV13
Bunny ~ C00, C1, C3, RV000, RV10, RV13


The sentiment for this one is from the Pretty Easter Find itty bitty. It's trimmed up and popped up on the card with some thin foam tape.




Here's another look at the sketch! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation just as I did for mine today. Most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with more inspiration for this month's sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.