Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Trio of Quick Cards ~ Membership Wednesday ~ March 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for another Membership Wednesday and today I'm sharing three quick cards that I created using the beautiful March 2023 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. I decided to focus on the gorgeous papers in the card kit for my first two cards. My last card features the gorgeous Write a New Story stamps from the kit.


My first card features one of the pretty papers from the Write Your Story {paper pack} that's included in the card kit. I had planned on it being centered on the card front but it didn't work out quite right so it's offset in the bottom right corner and I actually like it more!


The front of the card is die cut with one of the circle dies from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. That partial circle die cut of pattern paper is actually adhered inside the card so it's a fun twist on a peek-a-boo card. I finished off the card with a quick sentiment from the So Kind So Caring So You {Front & Center Stamps} stamped with Black Amalgam ink.


My second card features another beautiful pattern paper from the Write Your Story {paper pack}. I die cut it with the largest die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. And then I adhered it to an A2 card base of Vintage Cream card stock from Papertrey Ink.


I stamped the sentiment with Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the scrap of pattern paper from the first card. I then die cut it using one of the dies from the Banner Nesting dies included in the Whit Kit. It's adhered directly on the card with liquid glue.


My last card features another piece of beautiful pattern paper from the card kit AND the wonderful Write a New Story stamp set from the kit. The background paper was trimmed and torn along the edges. I distressed the edges with Ground Espresso Distress Ink. I used the Vintage Photo Distress ink to stamp the heart of books onto kraft card stock.


I die cut the heart of books with a scalloped heart die from the Dashes and Frills Hearts {die set}. I distressed the edges of the heart with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and then mat it with a die cut heart from Early Espresso card stock using the next largest die from the same set. I popped up the heart on the card with lots of foam tape. If you look closely along the left edge you can see I used one of the Lace Border stickers under the pattern paper. And I finished this one off with another sentiment from the So Kind So Caring So You {Front & Center Stamps} this time stamped with Ground Espresso Distress ink.

You can check out my process video here... Trio of Quick Cards | March 2023 Whit Kit | Unity Stamp Co.



I can't get enough of this beautiful card kit! Love love love it!


Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for March!! Love it! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

I'll be back tomorrow with inspiration for the March Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting over in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.