Wednesday, March 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31 ~ Let it Snow ~ Doodlebug Design

 Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card using my favorite Doodlebug Design collection called Let it Snow.


I used a fun mix of pattern papers from the Let it Snow 6x6 paper pad to create my background and layers for my card.


And then I searched through my Let it Snow Chit Chat and Let it Snow Odds & Ends die cut pieces. I had a few different die cuts laid out on my desk including the cute Santas in my photo. But once I saw the sentiment... I just HAD to use the Yeti with this sentiment. Too cute!


I do have a bit of a tip for the the layers in the sketch. I cut a scrap piece of card stock to 3-3/8 x 4-3/8" and adhered my two pattern papers to it {the rainbow polka dots and snowflakes paper}. This was way easier than trying to adhere those two papers to the gingham layer separately and get them centered on the card front.  


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 31 for the month of March!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.