Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ Rainbow Slimline ~ March 2023 Kit of the Month ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back again today to share a rainbow slimline card using the amazing new March 2023 Kit of the Month from Unity Stamp Co. Ohhh... this kit is so awesome!! You are going to love it! I just couldn't wait to ink up the houses in the kit.


I stamped them twice with Black Amalgam ink for a fun slimline card! My rainbow inspiration is actually from one of our vacations. We visited a place that had these cool rainbow houses going down the street. I can't recall the vacation or the area now... lol. Oh my memory!! But I thought it would be fun to color up the houses in a rainbow. 


These houses have a lot of detail!! I just focused my Copic coloring to corners and tried to add dimension with darker shades of Copic markers where I thought portions of the house were in the background. I think it turned out pretty. I trimmed my slimline panel to 7-7/8 x 2-7/8" and adhered it to a kraft die cut from the Scalloped Stitched Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs. The panel was then adhered to a white slimline card base measuring 8-1/2 x 7"; scored at 3-1/2".


The clouds are also in this kit and I adore them!! They have wonderful detail and the trio are perfect to use for a scene card. I added a bit of color to the bottoms with some cool grey markers. And I did fussy cut them and cleaned up the edges by coloring them with a Memento Tuxedo black marker. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Red House ~ R20, R14, R27
Orange House ~ YR21, YR15, YR16
Yellow House ~ Y11, Y15, Y35
Green House ~ YG11, YG23, G14
Blue House ~ B000, B00, B02
Indigo-ish House ~ BG10, BG23, BG49
Violet House ~ V000, V01, V12, V15
Pink House ~ RV10, RV21, RV14
Yellow-Orange House ~ Y11, Y06, YR15
Blue-Green House ~ B000, BG10, BG23
Windows ~ Y06
Sky ~ B0000, B000, B00
Grass ~ YG11, YG23, G14


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for March!! So perfect and wonderful! Can you believe that you get a full sheet of rubber for only $45. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. And you can purchase any past kits for only $34 plus shipping. Such a great value! I can't wait to ink up those gorgeous butterflies!!

I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I'll be sharing inspiration for the amazing Background of the Month.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.