Thursday, March 16, 2023

Winnie the Pooh: Pooh's Bunny Hop ~ March Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Unity March Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. I'm sharing another Easter card but this time I'm featuring two new releases that will hit the Unity website later today!! Yay!!


First up... notice the plaid in my background?! Unity is releasing an awesome Plaid Builder {layering stencil}!! It's so easy to use and the possibilities are endless. So many color combinations!! And then, of course, a new adorable Winnie the Pooh stamp. This one is called Winne the Pooh: Pooh's Bunny Hop. Love it!


To create the plaid background I blended Kitsch Flamingo, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks over the plaid stencils. I trimmed the background to 4 x 5-1/4" and adhered it to a pink card front. The panel was then adhered to a white A2 top fold card base.


Winnie the Pooh was stamped with Black Amalgam ink on white card stock. I also stamped the sentiment inside the egg with the same black ink. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this cute stamped image:

Pooh ~ Y11, Y15
Pooh's Ears ~ C00, C1, C3, RV000, RV10, RV13
Pooh's Basket ~ YG11, YG23
Eggs ~ Y11, Y15, RV000, RV10, RV13, V000, V12, V17, BG000, BG10, BG23
Flowers ~ RV10, RV13, Y11, Y15, YG11, YG23
Grass ~ YG11, YG23
Sky ~ BG000, BG10, BG01


The sketch calls for a rectangle but I thought a circle would be a fun change so I die cut Winnie the Pooh with the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. And then I die cut a piece of aqua card stock with the largest die from the same die set. Adhered the circle layers together and then cut the edge off. Next I adhered the circle layers to the plaid background. I finished off the card with a few pretty flatback pearls from my stash.





Here's another look at the sketch! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation just as I did for mine today. Most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with more inspiration for this month's sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.