Friday, March 24, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31 ~ Dairy Christmas ~ Newton's Nook Designs

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. Today I'm featuring the adorable Dairy Christmas stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs. I just adore this cute stack of farm animals!! And the best part is that it's on sale during their Retiring Sale so go order yours before they are all gone!


I paired the cute critters up with the Simple Vintage Country Christmas 6x8 paper pad from Simple Stories. I love the mix of papers in this paper pad and I think they work really well with these cute farm animals.


The critters were stamped on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the following Copic markers to color up my image:

Rooster ~ YR21, YR24, YR27, YG03, YG63, YG97, R20, R14, R17
Pig ~ R00, R11, R02, R20, R17, YG03, YG63, YG97, C00, C1, C3
Cow ~ N0, N2, N4, N6, C00, C1, C3, E000, E00, R02, R11, R05, R17, YG03, YG63, YG97
Santa Hats ~ C00, C1, C3, R11, R05, R17


I die cut the cute farm critters with a stitched circle die from the Circle Frames Die Set from Newton's Nook Designs. Popped the main image up on the card with lots of foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it using the Banner Nesting Dies from Unity Stamp Co.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 31 for the month of March!
There's still a few days to play along with the sketch! I hope you'll join in the fun and start building  your stash of holiday cards. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.