Thursday, March 23, 2023

Queen Girl Birthday ~ March Sketch Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Unity March Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. I'm sharing a sweet birthday card featuring another new release called Queen Girl. So excited for a new Angie Girl!!


I just had to pair up the beautiful Queen Girl with the pretty Birthday Party {paper pack}. They were made for each other and combined with the March Sketch this was a super easy card to create.


The background of balloons is a pretty pattern paper from the paper pack that I die cut with the largest rectangle die from the Scallops & Rectangles {nesting dies}. It's adhered to a pretty purple card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2".


Queen Girl was stamped with Black Amalgam ink and then colored up with Copic markers. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used to color up this beautiful new girl:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E21, E23, E27
Purple Balloon ~ V000, V12, V22
Pink Balloon ~ RV000, RV10, RV13, RV14, R81, R85
Shirt ~ Y000, Y11,Y06, C00, C1, C3


This time I used a square die for my focal image but it was way too big and would have covered most of the pretty balloon papers so I cut it. Pretty much making it a rectangle and keeping with the sketch. I did omit the rounded corners though since I used the Scallops & Squares {nesting dies} to die cut my panel layers.





Also sharing a BONUS card!! For this one I used the adorable new bunny stamp called Hoppy Notes and I paired it up with the beautiful Kindness is Magic {paper pack}. I also used the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} to die cut my main panels. Rather than doing a sentiment strip across the card I just stamped my sentiment under the image. I think it turned out pretty cute. 


Here's another look at the sketch! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation just as I did for mine today. Most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with my last card for this month's sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I keep going back to look at that bunny stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.