Friday, March 17, 2023

Believe in Yourself Always ~ Joy in Your Dreams ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Before I even attempted to make a plaid background using the Plaid Builder {layering stencil} for the Winnie the Pooh Easter card I shared yesterday, I had actually used it for a fun striped background for the mini slimline card I'm sharing today.


My card features the gorgeous Joy in Your Dreams stamp that just released yesterday at Unity Stamp Co. along with the awesome Plaid Builder {layering stencil}. Of course, I was drawn to the mixed media vibe of this gorgeous daisy stamp!! I love it and I hope to play with it again soon.


I ink smooshed my background using Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks. And then I stamped the beautiful daisy with Black Amalgam ink over the ink smooshed background. I die cut the panel with the second largest die from the Pleated Lace Mini Slimline dies from Gina Marie Designs.


I blended Mermaid Lagoon over the first stencil and Black Soot over the second stencil from the Plaid Builder {layering stencil} to create my striped background. I trimmed the panel to 2-7/8 x 5-7/8" and adhered it to a slimline card base measuring 6 x 6"; scored at 3". This lets a bit of the card base peek through and be a mat for the striped layer. The daisy panel was then popped up on the card with lots of foam tape. And I finished off the card by trimming up one of the cut apart sentiments from a past Whit Kit.

You can check out my process video for the card here... Mixed Media Daisy | Joy in Your Dreams | Unity Stamp Co.




Love this beautiful stamp! Well, that's it for me today! I sure hope you'll stop by Unity to check out all the new releases. There's a few new Winnie the Pooh stamps along with a bunch of other fun products!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.