Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ March 2023 Uniquely Unity ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a quick card using the lovely stamp from the wonderful March 2023 Uniquely Unity membership stamp from Unity. This lovely stamp set includes a sweet giraffe and a fun sentiment. Giraffes are my absolute favorite animal {after the owl, of course!}. Whenever my family visits a zoo we always visit the giraffe exhibits. I just love them... so majestic and beautiful. 


I stamped the giraffe and sentiment with Black Amalgam ink on white card stock. And then I colored up the sweet giraffe with the following Copic markers:

Giraffe ~ YR000, YR21, YR15, YR24, YR27, E25 
Daisy ~ V12, V15, V17, YR21, YR15, YR24
Outline ~ W00, W1


Once I was happy with my coloring, I die cut my card front using a die from the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies from My Favorite Things.


The outline around the giraffe helps to give him a bit of dimension but the black card front in the back also helps to make the black ink of the stamped images pop on the card. Such a simple and quick card but I just love how it turned out.


Here's a look at the beautiful Uniquely Unity stamps for March!! I adore him so much! This membership is available for only $16.99. That includes shipping! You also get a wonderful inspiration sheet with pictures and step-by-step instructions so you can easily recreate the cards yourself. And now when you sign up you have the ability to pause, skip or cancel your subscription within your Unity account. So awesome!!

That's it for me today! I'll be back next week with inspiration for the March 2023 Whit Kit!! Ohhh... have you seen this month's card kit! I can't wait to play!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.