Friday, March 10, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31 ~ Owl Bundle Up ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 31 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I just adore the sweet owls illustrated by Lisa Arana for Unity Stamp Co. The adorably sweet owl from the Owl Bundle Up stamps was just perfect for my card today.


I paired him up with the Snowy Winter Greetings {paper pack} also from Unity. The snowflakes in the pattern paper compliment the snowflakes on the sweet owl's sweater.


The owl was stamped on Stampers Select White card stock from Papertrey Ink {my go-to white card stock!} using Black Amalgam ink from Gina K Designs. I used the following Copic markers to color up my image:

Owl ~ E21, E23, E25, C00, C1, C3, YR21, YR15, YR27
Sweater ~ B000, B91, B95
Ground ~ C00, C1, C3


My main panel was die cut with a stitched circle die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. I popped it up on my card with foam tape. The sentiment is trimmed up and just adhered to the card. And I finished up the card with a few enamel dots from my stash... I'm really just trying to use these up!! I have SO many. It's ridiculous.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 31 for the month of March!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.