Thursday, February 16, 2023

Zinnia CAS Card ~ February Challenge ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing more inspiration for the Unity February Sketch Challenge that I'm hosting in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group. I was inspired by one of the entries into the challenge to play with more of a CAS design. Definitely a fun challenge for this sketch and I like how my card turned out.


I just had to play with the beautiful Zinnia stamp again! Love these beautiful flowers! I considered leaving all the flowers white and I really think it would look lovely, but I decided to add a pop of color. Love me some turquoise!!


I also colored up my little banners ombre style with the same markers. So fun! 
Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used:

Zinnia ~ BG10, BG13, BG18, BG78, Y000, Y11, Y15, Y35
Turquoise Banner ~ BG10, BG13, BG18, BG78
Yellow Banner ~ Y000, Y11, Y15, Y35


I added a couple white enamel dots to my banners. And then to finish off the card I stamped my sentiment from the July 2022 Sentiment Kit called So Kind, So Caring, So You. I actually goofed up my sentiment on the card and had to stamp it again. Fussy cut and then covered up my mistake. Phew! Luckily that was an easy fix.

You can check out my process video here... Zinnia CAS Card | February Sketch Challenge |
 Unity Stamp Co.




Here's another look at the sketch! Please know that the sketch is meant to inspire and not require. Feel free to alter it to work for your creation and most importantly have some inky fun! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to share your cards in the Unity Show & Tell group and also add them to the sketch challenge album in the group to be entered for a prize!! I'll see you back here next Thursday with one last card for this month's sketch challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.