Friday, February 10, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 30 ~ Plaids for Christmas ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm sharing another Christmas card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 30 for the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group. I've got to be honest here... I feel like I kinda cheated with this card. It was SO easy and quick using the beautiful Plaids for Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Not 2 Shabby. Unfortunately, these wonderful papers are out of stock BUT you can add your info to a waiting list and you'll be notified when they are back in stock.


Both of the beautiful plaid papers on my card are from the paper pad AND the beautiful mug of hot cocoa! I didn't stamp a thing for this card! LOL... I think that's why I feel like I cheated. The mostly red plaid measures 5-1/2 x 1-1/2". The mostly white with a bit of red plaid measures 4-1/2 x 2". I used a little corner punch from Stampin' Up to punch those two bottom corners off.


One of the pretty papers in this paper pad is a sheet of images that you can easily fussy cut out and use on your cards. I, of course, had to use the beautiful mug! I fussy cut around the beautiful mug of cocoa leaving a little border and then I adhered it to a small scalloped stitched circle that I die cut using the Scallops & Circles dies from Unity Stamp Co. The background layer is an old embossing folder from my stash called Snowflake Trim by Darice. I trimmed it down to 5-1/4 x 4".


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch 30 for the month of February!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog


To finish off the card, I needed a sentiment so I grabbed my Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Christmas stickers and picked a quick sentiment from there. So easy!! Well, I'll be back in two weeks with one more card using the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 30.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.