Saturday, February 25, 2023

Watercolors on Pattern Paper ~ February 2023 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

  Hello there crafty friend!
A quick blog post today to share one more card using the wonderful February 2023 Whit Kit from Unity. A super simple card! Stamping directly on pattern paper from the fantastic Newsprint Greetings {paper pack} for a quick background. 


I die cut the stamped background with the largest postage stamp die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies} before I watercolored the flowers with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers. Normally I would have Copic colored the flowers BUT I'm really trying to use my ZIGs more and I did make this card right after the first one I shared on Wednesday. {If you missed that card, you can check it out here... Ink Smooshed Card}. So I didn't want to Copic color them again in the same colors. Had to change things up a bit!


I lightly distressed the edges of the die cut panel with some Vintage Photo Distress ink. And then I adhered the background to a Kraft A2 top fold card base measuring 4-1/4 x 11"; scored at 5-1/2".


I cut apart one of the sentiments from the cut apart sheet included in the kit. I cut the one end at an angle and adhered it to the card. And then I trimmed the excess from the side of the card.

You can check out my process video here...Watercolors on Pattern Paper | February 2023 Whit Kit 




Here's a look at the wonderful Whit Kit for February!! So beautiful and I really enjoyed watercoloring the flowers! This wonderful card kit is available for only $42.99. That includes shipping! You also get a $6.95 discount on every order from Unity over $45. Members are also able to purchase past Whit Kit stamp sets for just $14 and past Whit Kit paper packs for $2 off!! So awesome!!! 

I'll be back tomorrow with one more card I made using the February 2023 Whit Kit.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful watercoloring!! I've never thought to watercolor on designer paper before. I really love the look and may have to try it myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Bonnie Lynn! I hope you do try it for yourself!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.